Wednesday 7 November 2018

Write a letter to your friend declining her invitation to stay With her during the puja vacation.

7B Jawaharlal Nehru Road, 
New Delhi-110021. 
24 August 2006. 

Dear Pampa,

Your letter has abandoned me in tears. I so frantically need to meet you, converse with you and invest some energy with you, however, my destiny appears to conflict with me.

The Durga Puja is commended in New Delhi however not with so much fun and satisfaction as in Kolkata. We get just four days as occasions and our school revives on the fifth day after the submersion of the goddess.

To compound an already painful situation, my school has effectively announced the dates of the Half Yearly examination which is to begin three days after our school re-opens. Along these lines, despite the fact that the father will visit Kolkata, I need to remain here with mother and Concentrate hard. ,

I am desolate here and I do need to impart a ton of insider facts to you. Be that as it may, I needed to sit tight for all that till the Christmas excursion.

Would like to see you at that point.
Address goes here with Stamp
 Yours lovingly, 
Jolly