Saturday 10 November 2018

Recently you gave up your seat in a crowded bus to an old, ailing person. Write a letter in about eighty words to your friend describing how you felt after having helped the person.


ABOUT HOW YOU FELT AFTER HELPING A MAN
2/1 Madhab Dutta Lane Garia, Kolkata
MY dear Somak,

You have not composed for quite a while. I think you are occupied. I can't resist enlightening you regarding my ongoing background. Recently I would school on a transport. The transport was packed. Yet, I oversaw u get a seat. After at some point an exceptionally elderly person, most likely in his 80's go: up. He was hacking and looked sick and could scarcely remain on his feet in the swarmed transport. After a period I felt that I should offer my seat to this elderly person. I did as such. At first, he couldn't make out what I was putting forth to him. At that point when he at last settled in the scat, he took a gander at me and his eyes, revealed to me his alleviation. He didn't disclose to me anything besides I felt his quiet gift.

It was a strange inclination. Indeed, even in the midst of shaking of individuals, the cap and stench I felt that I was feeling Wndcrfully mollified and cheerful. That is the reason I share this inclination with you.


More when we meet.