Saturday 10 November 2018

Suppose you have a bird that talks and plays with you. Write a paragraph in about eight words on how you spent a day with the bird during your summer vacation.


MY DAY WITH MY PET BIRD

I have a pet parrot. Its name is Sari. Sari has been living with us for almost four years. It has figured out how to call me by my name. It additionally mimics numerous words talked by us. Recently when I was going past its pen it called me by my name and let me know, 'Porte base' (sit for contemplating) impersonating my mom's tone] came near him and yelled, 'Chup' (Be quiet). Be that as it may, it was not really debilitated, It yelled back 'chup'. As it was multi-day amid my late spring get-away, I went poorly school. Throughout the day it gave me numerous guidelines like 'Khabc Aso' (come to eat). Shue Paro (Rest). I never felt exhausted for its organization