Sunday 13 August 2017

Write a letter to the Headmaster/Headmistress of your school seeking leave of two days for the purpose of attending the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.

To
The Headmaster,
XYX School
25 picnic Garden Lane
Kolkata-700001
                                                                Sub:-Leave of absence

Sir,
     This is to illuminate you that I, Gopa Jana, an understudy of class IX of your school, won't have the capacity to come to class on 25th and 26th July 2017. My senior sister will be hitched on 25th July. It my sincere demand to you to compassionately permit me the two days leave with the goal that I can go to this promising event. 

I would be obliged on the off chance that you benevolently give me consent.
   Yours faithfully,
Gopa Jana
25/1, Bhabani Lane
Kolkata-7000025
Date:-