Friday 11 August 2017

A JOURNEY BY TRAIN

We chose to have a trek to Digha in this puja excursion. On the booked day we achieved Howrah station and boarded the Howrah-Digha Express at around 6.30 p.m. Subsequent to getting into the prepared, we found that the compartment was loaded with travelers and awful heaps of baggage including pots and pans. I sat by the window and was taking a gander at the greenery outside. When it wound up plainly dull, I watched out of the window to see the whole scene overflowed with moonlight. It was such a superb sight! At around 9: 30 p.m we had our supper and I was sleeping soundly in the prepared midnight.


The following morning when I woke up, the prepared had achieved Digha. Amid this whole trip, I got a chance to appreciate the excellence of Nature. It was truly an energizing knowledge and I didn't feel the slightest worn out or depleted