Sunday 19 March 2023

Write a letter to your friend inviting him to spend the summer holidays | Importance letter for madhyamik hs class five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve \ english suggestion \ importance letter

 Dear [Friend's Name],


I hope this letter finds you well. With summer approaching, I wanted to extend an invitation for you to come spend some time with me during the summer holidays.


I think it would be a great opportunity for us to catch up, have some fun, and explore some new places together. There are so many things to do and see in my city, and I think you'd really enjoy it.


We could visit some of the local museums and galleries, take a walk along the beach, or check out some of the local restaurants and cafes. There's also a great hiking trail nearby that I think you'd love.


If you're interested in coming, I have a spare room where you can stay. We could spend some time hanging out, watching movies, playing games, or just relaxing.


Let me know what you think. I think it would be a great way to make some new memories together and have a great time.


Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.


Best regards,

[Your Name]