Sunday 19 March 2023

Write an application to the Food & Supply Officer for new Ration Card | Importance letter for madhyamik hs class five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve \ english suggestion \ importance letter

 Dear Food & Supply Officer,


I am writing to request a new ration card for myself and my family. Our previous ration card has been misplaced, and we are currently unable to access our entitled ration supplies without it.


My family and I are residents of (insert your address here) and have been living here for several years. We are currently facing financial difficulties, and the ration supplies would provide much-needed relief to our household expenses.


I request you to please consider our request for a new ration card on priority, and guide us through the process of obtaining a new one. We are willing to provide any necessary documents or details required to complete the process.


Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.


Sincerely,


[Your Name]