Sunday 19 March 2023

Write an application to the headmaster of your school for leave of absence for your illness | Importance letter for madhyamik hs class five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve \ english suggestion \ importance letter

 Dear Sir/Madam,


I am writing to request a leave of absence from school due to my illness. I have been suffering from [Name of Illness] and my doctor has advised me to take rest for a few days.


I am unable to attend school at the moment as I am experiencing severe symptoms such as [List of Symptoms]. I do not want to risk spreading the illness to other students and staff members, and I believe it's best for me to take some time off to recover.


I am aware that my absence may affect my academic progress, and I assure you that I will make every effort to catch up on any missed work and assignments once I am back. I have informed my teachers of my situation and they have provided me with study materials and notes.


I kindly request you to grant me a leave of absence from [Starting Date] to [End Date] so that I can focus on my recovery. I will keep you updated on my condition and notify you when I am ready to return to school.


Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.


Sincerely,

[Your Name]

[Your Class and Roll No.]