Friday 9 February 2018

Write a letter to your friend about your favourite hobby | Paragraph on My Hobby – Long and Short Paragraphs | favourite hobby | my favourite hobby is reading | my favourite hobby is drawing | my favourite hobby cricket | essay on my favourite hobby painting | simple essay on my hobby | the paragraph on my hobby dancing | my favourite hobby essay | 10 lines on my hobby | madhyamik suggestion | h.s. suggestion | importance letter | madhyamik importance question | h.s importance question | matric suggestion 2018 | matric importance letter



Address

Dear Sagar,

You discussed your leisure activity in your last letter. So now, I am expounding on mine. I have more than one leisure activity. My most loved leisure activity is drawing. I invest a considerable measure of energy in the drawing. I don't have an instructor, however, I do endeavour to take in without anyone else's input from various illustration books. At that point comes my second leisure activity i.e., perusing story-books. Analyst and sci-fi stories are my top choice. Gathering enlivened motion pictures and PC recreations are additionally my optional side interests as they are somewhat costly. Your side interests, i.e., planting and stamp gathering are additionally fascinating diversions. I'll certainly experience your gathering of stamps when I visit you. Till at that point, bye.
 Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                Gopal