Friday 9 February 2018

Write a letter to your father about your progress in studies | A letter to your father about your progress in the studies | Write a letter to your father, informing him about your progress in studies | Write a letter to your father telling him about your progress in studies. | email about your progress in studies Letter your father tell him about your progress in studies | write a letter to your friend telling him about your studies write a letter to your father telling him about your health write a letter to your father telling him about progress in a study write a letter to your father telling him causes of failure in exams write a letter to a friend telling him about your studies in Hindi write a letter to your friend about your studies letter to father about progress in studies in Hindi write a letter to your father about your preparation for the annual examination letter to your father about your progress in studies 10 lines on my hobby | madhyamik suggestion | h.s. suggestion | importance letter | madhyamik importance question | h.s importance question | matric suggestion 2018 | matric importance letter

The main content of the letter.

I know you were greatly stressed over my investigations. In this way, I trust that this letter will give you some help. Above all else, I have no need of any outside private educational cost. The instructors of my new school and alternate resources at my lodging are adequate to show us everything. They are legitimately managing us from first to last and I am additionally having the advantage of utilizing the library books. I have done great in my first unit test and have secured more than eighty-five percent stamps in each subject. Along these lines, I think you require not to stress any longer. Bear in mind to bring my illustration books when you and mother visit me one month from now.