Friday 2 February 2018

Paragraph on A MEMORABLE DAY | a memorable day in my life | memorable day in my school life | most memorable moment in school life the best moment in my life most memorable moment childhood a most memorable moment in a high school essay | Madhyamik importance paragraph | H.S. Importance paragraph | H.S. Importance processing | Madhyamik importance processing | Madhyamik suggestion | H.S. suggestion | English paragraph processing | intermediate suggestion | a visit to a hill station | My favorite hobby is dance | Madhyamik importance paragraph | H.S. Importance paragraph | H.S. Importance processing | Madhyamik importance processing | Madhyamik suggestion | H.S. suggestion | English paragraph processing | intermediate suggestion | important paragraph for Intermediate examination | a memorable day in my life essay for class 6 memorable day in my school life essay on the most memorable day of my life for class 8 essay on the most memorable day of my life for class 9 most memorable day of my life my birthday essay on memorable day of childhood happiest day of my life short essay most memorable moment in my life

There are sure episodes throughout our life which can neverbe overlooked. The ' hrst day in my school is one of such occurrences. It is a critical day for me. The memory of the day is still crisp in my psyche. I was six years old at the time ' of affirmation. My dad took me to the school. I had never observed such a major school as this. I saw numerous hoys. They were talking and snickering at the schools.gate So I felt somewhat apprehensive. The head assistant took me to class II. The class instructor asked my name. He was an old man. I was advised to sit with different young men. My dad. came and took me home. I can't overlook my first day at school.