Sunday 28 January 2018

Letter | madhyamik H.S importance letter | aim in life | Write a letter within 120 words to your friends telling him of your aim in life. | aim in your life

I got your decent letter a couple of days prior. I am extremely upbeat to realize that you are well. I am here and generous. In your last letter, you needed to think about my point throughout everyday life. Here is my answer. 

I need to be an instructor - an educator of English. You realize that my dad is an instructor of English. I learned English with my dad and instructors precisely. The instructing of English makes me happy Teaching is an honorable calling. Also, educators are the foundation of the country. That is the reason I wish to be a perfect instructor. 

Pass on my best respects to your folks and love to your more youthful sibling and sister. No more today. Increasingly when we meet. with Love to you. Your Loving Friend