Monday 30 October 2017

Letter – write a letter to your friend inviting him/her to the marriage ceremony of your uncle

70/1 B.Garden Road
Jhargram
Dear Joy,
               How are you? Expectation every one of you is fine. Today I am composing this letter to give you a bit of uplifting news. My uncle will get married on 2 February. The gathering function will be hung on 4 February, in our home. In this way, I ask for you to go along with me on the event of the wedding function of my uncle. I have additionally different companions of our own. We will have a fabulous time. My dad will contact your folks soon with respect to the wedding function. I am illuminating you ahead of time. Along these lines, don't miss the open door. Come doubtlessly. 

No more today. Give my respects to your Parents.                                                            Your lovingly
Joy

Stamp with address