Monday 30 October 2017

Dialogue – Talk between two friends on bad effect of smoking

Ashis – you smoke excessively Ajoy. You are a chain smoker. This is terrible. You should surrender this propensity.

Ajoy – I know it Ashis. I likewise attempt to surrender it, however, I can't.

Ashis – in the event that it is unimaginable for you to surrender this propensity absolutely for you may smoke once in a while. At that point, you may surrender it before long.

Ajoy – I should attempt my best, yet I don't realize what will be the outcome.

Ashis – please make your mind solid. While there is will there is away.

Ajoy – I see a few people to smoke dependably, however, they are very okay their wellbeing is unaffected.

Ashis – that might be. In any case, after all the propensity is terrible for wellbeing. Smoking influences lungs.

Ajoy – maybe you are correct and I might attempt to take after your recommendation.

Ashis – in the event that you can't abandon smoking you may smoke stogies rather than cigarettes. Stories are less unsafe than cigarettes.

Ajoy – yet I can't see how you can abandon smoking.

Ashis – that involves propensity. You know once I was additionally a smoker. Be that as it may when I came to know about the terrible impact of smoking. I surrendered that propensity by the sheer power of my will.

Ajoy – yet how could you surrender that propensity with a little exertion?

I can't surrender it, however, I am making a decent attempt.

Ashis – when I surrendered smoking, at first I felt uneasy. In any case, eventually all my uneasiness died down and how it is OK. Presently, rather I feel uneasy to smoke.

Ajoy – okay I might recall your recommendation

Ashis – I think you are not attempting appropriately. On the off chance that you do as such, you should succeed. You ought to have just firm assurance.

Ajoy – much obliged.

Ashis – where do you plan to go now?

Ajoy – I need to have a stroll by the Lake now. You may go with me in the event that you like.

Ashis – yes, we should go.