Wednesday 6 September 2017

Letter-Write a letter to your friend describing your experience of visiting a fair

Sankrial, Howrah
West  Bengal
Dear Modhan,
                Hope you are fine. Today I might want to share my experience of going to a reasonable. In our region, a reasonable was hung on the event of Rath Yatra. My companions and I went there and ate a lot of desserts and Papars. Some of my companions purchased pickles, toys, bangles, and so on for their relative. There was an immense Rath at a corner which was all around it and very much adored. We went there to look for gifts of God. Before returning home, we rode the carousel.

Will end my letter here. Do keep in touch with me when you get the opportunity to.
Your loving friend,
Komal
Modhan Roy
C/o-Monoj Roy
15 Gokulpur

Jhargram-12