Wednesday 6 September 2017

letter on Write a letter to your Sports Teacher requesting him to enlist your name as a participant in the annual sports.

To,
The Sport Teacher
Kultikri S.C. High School
Jhargram, West Bengal
Dear Sir,
                With due regard, you might want to advise me that I, Komal Pal is an understudy of your school. I need to take part in the Annual Sports and might want to contend in the 100-meter race.

In this manner, I ask for you to generously enroll my name as a member. I should be grateful to you for giving me the chance to demonstrate my ability.
Thanking you
                                                                                                                                                                                Your Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                Komal Pal

                                                                                                                                                                                Class-viii, sec-c, roll-54