Sunday 10 December 2017

Letter - Loss of saving A/C bank passbook |application for Loss of saving A/C bank passbook | Importance Madhyamik letter. Importance H.S. letter | class nine | class five | class | seven | class | eight| competitive exam | gov. exam | job | career

To
The Manager,
SBI
Jhargram,
West Bengal
Sub:- Loss of saving A/C bank passbook
Sir,
This is to illuminate you that I am a sparing A/C holder in this specific branch of your bank. A week ago I went to the bank to credit cash. After that one of the bank representatives took the passbook for reentry. Around the same time, I had an excursion through a congested prepare. I figure that I lost my passbook over yonder. So I connected with another passbook and demand your great office to recover it as quickly as time permits.
My account No. is xxxxxxxxx

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Joy

Address