Saturday 9 December 2017

Letter - apply for an education loan |application for education loan | Importance Madhyamik letter. Importance H.S. letter | class nine | class five | class | seven | class | eight| competitive exam | gov. exam | job | career

To
The Manager,
SBI
Jhargram,
West Bengal
Sub:- Apply for an education loan   
Sir,
This is to advise you that I have connected for a training advance to your bank. I am doing B.Tech courses at x school. Being from a white collar class family it isn't feasible for my dad to manage the cost of the entire course expense. I need to influence installment for my last year to revile inside one month. So I ask for your great office to endorse it as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Joy

Address