Monday 27 November 2017

story - A ghost in the room

It was a late night. My sibling Rahul and I were perusing on a room ground floor. I required a book which was in the room. I advised my sibling to bring it .'Rahul. dear, please bring the book forme. 'He went into the room yet kept running back yell ln terribly, 'Trust me, I have heard peculiar whispering voices, however, there was

None in the room'. I kept running into the space to investigate the matter.And yes, I heard •whispers, cries, and melodies. I felt a bit afraid.Ghost really?'Oh, no,'Isaidto me.

I assembled fearlessness and endeavored to bring up the spot where the commotion was originating from. I ventured in and found that the sound was originating from the almirah. I pulled down the handle of the almirah with a trembling hand open. edit.I found that there was our F.M .transistor which was not changed off.Web out into laughter.My father, in any case, lauded me shape mettle.

Moral: courage is always rewarded