Wednesday 15 February 2017

Letter-Write a letter to the Headmaster/Headmistress of your school seeking leave for three days to visit your ailing grandmother

Write a letter to the Headmaster/Headmistress of your school  seeking leave for three days to visit  your ailing grandmother

To
The Headmaster/Headmistress
Keshiapata School
Paschim Midnapur
                                        Sub: Your-Leave of absence
Sir/Madam,
                                This is to inform you that I, Anirban Kar of class-IX will not be able to attend my class from 19.02.2017 to 25 owing to my grandmother's illness who lives in Marunia.
She has suffered from cerebral attack and needs my family assistance.
I, therefore, pray you kindly to grant my leave of absence for those days only. So that I can visit my ailing grandmother.
Thanking You
                                                                                                                                     Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                                        Anirban Kar
Anirban Kar
Vill+p.o-Keshiapata
West Midnapur
12.02.2017